General terms and conditions
Terms of contract within the framework of sales contracts concluded via the platform https://soggle.com
83646 Bad Tölz
E-Mail: [email protected]
– in the following “Provider” –
the users of this platform designated in § 2 of these General Terms and Conditions – in the following “Customer/Customers” – are concluded.
§ 1 applicability
For the business relationship between the provider and the customer, the following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions of the customer are not recognized, unless the provider agrees to their validity expressly in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The customer can select products from the assortment of the provider and collect them in a so-called shopping cart by clicking the button “add to cart”. By clicking on the button “Buy now”, he submits a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time.
(2) The Provider will then send the Customer an automatic acknowledgement of receipt with the subject “Confirmation of your order with SOGGLE” by e-mail, in which the Customer’s order is listed again and which the Customer can print out using the “Print” function. The customer’s order (1) represents the offer to conclude a contract with the respective contents of the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt (order confirmation) represents the acceptance of the offer by the offerer. The content of the order is summarized in this confirmation. In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but no later than upon delivery of the goods, the text of the contract (consisting of order, terms and conditions and order confirmation) is sent to the customer by us on a permanent data carrier (e-mail or paper printout). The text of the contract will be stored in compliance with data protection.
(3) The contract is concluded in the languages: German, English.
§ 3 Supply, availability of the goods, Payment arrangements
(1) Delivery times stated by us are calculated from the date of our order confirmation (§ 2 (2) of these General Terms and Conditions), prior payment of the purchase price being required.
(2) If the product designated by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the provider will also inform the customer immediately. In case of a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case, the provider is also entitled to withdraw from the contract. In this case, he will immediately refund any payments already made by the customer.
(3) The following delivery restrictions apply: The provider only delivers to customers who have their habitual residence (invoice address) in one of the following countries and can provide a delivery address in the same country:
Åland, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Republic of Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Kazakhstan, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, Vatican City, United Kingdom, Belarus, Cyprus, Austria.
(4) The customer can pay by credit card, PayPal, instant bank transfer, invoice.
(5) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of payment is determined by the calendar, the customer is already in default by missing the deadline.
§ 4 Reservation of proprietary rights
Until full payment of the purchase price, the delivered goods remain the property of the supplier.
§ 5 Prices and shipping
(1) All prices quoted on the provider’s website are inclusive of the applicable statutory value added tax.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs are indicated to the customer in the order form and are to be borne by the customer, unless the customer makes use of a possible right of withdrawal.
(3) In case of a revocation the customer has to bear the direct costs of the return shipment.
§ 6 Accountability
(1) Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages of the customer from the injury of life, body, health or from the injury of substantial contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as the liability for other damages, which are based on an intentional or roughly negligent breach of duty of the offerer, its legal representatives or executing aides. Material contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the goal of the contract.
(2) In the event of a breach of material contractual obligations, the Provider shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical for the contract if such damage was caused by simple negligence, unless the Customer’s claims for damages are based on injury to life, body or health.
(3) The restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 also apply in favour of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if claims are made directly against them.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
§ 7 Final provisions
(1) On contracts between the offerer and the customers the right of the Federal Republic of Germany under exclusion of the UN-purchase right as well as the international private law finds application.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the provider’s registered office.
(3) The contract remains binding in its remaining parts even if individual points are legally ineffective. In place of the ineffective points, the legal regulations, if any, shall apply. However, if this would represent an unreasonable hardship for one of the contracting parties, the contract as a whole shall become invalid.